Translation of medical documents cannot be entrusted to a person who simply speaks two languages. You need professional translators with the requisite industry expertise. Our medical team has expertise in a wide range of medical translation fields, from anesthesia and veterinary medicine to internal medicine, pediatrics, cancer, psychiatry, infectious diseases, maternal care, general health care, and pharmaceutics.
We take the necessary care to translate, proofread and edit your medical documents to ensure that every translation we deliver meets the strict standards of this industry.
- Regular translation of health brochures, medical newsletters and articles.
- Translation and localization of manuals for various medical devices and surgical tools, including anesthesia equipment, ophthalmic devices, radiology devices, cardiac devices, endoscopy devices.
- Translation and localization of manuals for various medical products and implants.
- Translation of medical surveys
- Translation of marketing brochures and website localization for major manufacturers of medical devices.
Some of the Medical Articles We Translated
- Portal Vein Embolization and Autologous CD133+ Bone Marrow Stem Cells for Liver Regeneration
- Evaluation of C-Reactive Protein, Lipoprotein (A) And Lipid Levels In Hypertension Patients
- Comparison of the Effects of Typical and Atypical Antipsychotics on Serum Lipid and Liver Enzyme Levels
- Hand Therapy
- Wound Care
- Organ Ablation
- Improved Liver Function in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis After Autologous Bone Marrow Cell Infusion Therapy
- Tuberculous Meningitis during Pregnancy in a Patient Treated for Infertility: A Case Report
- Conditions Treated with Embolization
- Anti-Inflammatory Medications
- Posttraumatic Hemmorage
- Malignant Tumors
- Uterine Fibroids
- Scar Management
- Casting, etc.
This post is also available in: German